Cedarcrest High School Sports
Jason Frederick, Athletic Director, Assistant Principal
Office # (425) 844-4809
Christal Dixon, Athletic Secretary
Office # (425) 844-4886
Chris Kracht, MA, ATC/L, Certified Athletic Trainer
Office # (425) 844-4883
Spring Sports Parent Night
Thursday, March 1st
6:00 PM - CHS Commons
Spring Sports Athletic Paperwork and Fees
Athletic paperwork and ALL fees for Spring sports are due
Thursday, February 22nd by 2:00PM in the Main Office at CHS
1st day of turn out for Spring sports are:
Baseball, Fastpitch, Boys Soccer, Boys and Girls Golf, Track and Field - Monday, February 26th
Before a student turns out for any sport, they must have a physical on file with the athletic department, ALL online electronic forms submitted, purchased an ASB card and all fees and fines paid.
The following check list is provided to assist student/athletes in meeting the requirements to participate in any activity:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION
- You will need your child’s six-digit student ID number to register. DO NOT INCLUDE a “ZERO” prior to your six-digit number. If you do not know this number, you can locate it through Family Access. If you are a home school student, you will need to contact the athletic director in order to register.
- Important: When filling out the “Informed Consent Form”, please check each box next to the sport that your child plans to participate in during the entire school year.
- Completed Physical Examination Form on file with the Athletic Department
- Physical paperwork is valid for two years from the date of examination, click here to check your student’s physical date. PHYSICAL EXPIRATION DATES BY STUDENT ID NUMBER
- Purchased ASB Card ($50)
- Paid Participation Fee ($150)
- All class fees and outstanding fines MUST be cleared prior to eligibility
Request for Fee Assistance can be made through your student’s counselor. Fee assistance requests MUST be submitted for approval on or before Thursday, February 22nd with class fees due upon approval.
All of the above items must be completed and submitted to the Athletic Department by the above DUE DATES to be eligible for 1st turn-out.
If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Athletic Director Jason Frederick at 425.844.4809 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prep Sports News Coverage
Cascade Conference Admission Prices
- Adults/Students w/out ASB -$6.00
- Home Team Students Grades 9-12 with ASB - FREE
- Visiting Students Grades 7-12 with ASB - $3.00
- All Students Grades 7-12 w/out ASB - $6.00
- Senior Citizens (62 + years) - FREE
- Children Grades K-6 - $3.00
- Preschool w/Adult - FREE
CHS State Tournament History for Team Sports